Sunday, September 9, 2007

hello to everyone.......

hi guys,
After endless delibration, i finaaly decide to signup here for blogging. i have been an avid blogger since few years and have one small world of my own in MSN spaces. the most wunderful thing i find abt blogs is that one can make da life of others better or sometimes worse through blogs. blogging for me is a thorough pleasureable experience as i manage to bring a Big smile to most of da ppl who read my blogs. if at all u are feeling low or really depressed i would recommend you to have a dekho at my MSN spaces. My blogs are usually filled with my poems, my view on life, hillarious jokes, and sometime unbearable crap. Since am doing My MBA, finding time for blogging will always be luxury.......but u can always expect da unexpected from me. the title for my blog was appropriately chosen coz countless events happened and happening and will happen in my life which wud make u stick on to ur seats................

Well this was just a lil wee bit sneak peek of wht m upto..................to know more and stay happy Do keep coming here:)

No comments: