Monday, July 14, 2008

Finding my place........in you

Finding my place…in you

I see you crying
And I want to cry too
I hate to see you sad
So I'll stay strong for you

I see you smiling
And it makes me smile
Because I know you are happy
If only for a while

I feel for you
Because you are my friend
Through thick and thin
Until the end

I'll be a shoulder
For you to cry on
And I won’t budge
Until the pain is gone

I'll sing you lullabies
To wash away your fears
And give you a tissue
To wipe away the tears

I'll be your hope
When you're not strong
I'll be your ears
To hear hope's song

I might not always show
How special you are to me
I’ll be lost easily in the crowd,
But always found when there are not many you can see

I may not offer the warmth you need,
On a cold winter’s night,
I’ll be your much needed strength,
To keep you going till the Sun shines bright

All I want is to etch some part of me,
In some place in you very few know,
Even if some one steals your heart someday,
I will be always found in a place…..in you.

4 comments:

Yulje Handbook said...

nice! nice!...wht inspired u to write this???...did u finally manage to find a place for yourself in him/her???

Rosh......O My Gosh said...

There was no inspiration for this jeto...... i know my place......i just wanted others to realise and understand my place in them...read it again..people often
fail to find my place in them....

Yulje Handbook said...

Yes Coco..i realize the place for you...and its enormosity (is tat a word?)...u fail to understand that they do realize...may be ur the one who cant bear the fact that that place for you is too big...

Rosh......O My Gosh said...

Theres a difference between placing someone in your life and finding a place of someone in your life..........